I've Got Too much shit I want to share so I made it all in one file:
CLICK HERE
Dropnew's First CD
TRACK LIST:
1) Andre 3000 - Lookin' 4 U
2) Beyonce- Ice Cream Truck
3) Chris Brown - Richgirl - Smile, Wave
4) Ciara - Cool On You
5) Damani - I'm Jus Ballin (Feat. Musiq Soulchild)
6) DJ Khaled ( with Kasual And Tarik Nix - Prod. By Joe Milly)
7) Drake - Slow Down (& Tommy Stars)
8) Fabolous - Fabolous Life (Ft. Ryan Leslie)
9) Fabolous (Keri Hilson & R.Les) Everything, Everyday, Everywhere
10) Freeway - Freeway's Beard' Prod. by Phoe Notes
11) John Legend - Whenever it Rains
12) Krave - Up & Down ( Nelly, Twista & Akon)
13) Ne-Yo- Take U Home
14) Ray Rizzy - Flip Sumn (Remix with Trina, Paul Wall,Nelly,Gorilla Zoe, B.G.,Jay Money& Pat Pimp
15) The-Dream - Something New
16) Trife Diesel - Speed of Life (feat. B.O.B. And Inspectah Deck)
17) Twista - Gotta Get Me One (feat. Static Major)
18) Twista - Talk to Me
19) Usher FT. Pharrell - What’s A Guy Got to Do
20) Young Cash - Eat It All (Feat. T-Pain)
21) Twista - American Gangsta
22) Twista - Yellow Light (F. R.Kelly)
23) Rihanna - Your Love
24) Peter Bjorn and John – Nothing To Worry About (The Kickdrums Remix) (Feat. Wale, Young Chris & Rhymefest)
DOWNLOAD HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment